Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
St. Bruno x MM Dagner poker
IMG_20230527_153054.jpg
I totally forgot that I have a pouch of Bruno. It's about 3 years old, dry enough but not bone dry, and there's some crystallines - but no fluffy mold stuff. It's a tobacco I have never tried before, because the smell was too aromatic when I opened it. Now the smell is fine but the taste... Well... I tossed it halfway. It's extremely sour. Probably it's only my personal taste, or because it wasn't stored properly, but it's definitely something I don't want to smoke again. It's a pity, because I like Kentucky blends, Bold Kentucky and Old Dark Fired are my everyday tobaccos during autumn/winter.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Good Saturday morning all. Up at a reasonable hour today as no Premier League footie. Tomorrow is the season's conclusion. I received a wonderful gift from a generous forum member this week, that I will treat as a birthday present, though they decided to gift me before they realized that it was my birthday last Saturday. A forty-year-old saddle stemmed Savinelli Punto Oro Mister 806. I'm honored and thrilled to receive it and will post a photo when I inaugurate it with Old Gowrie later today. If I say that the inaugural smoke should be Derriston, you might guess at the identity of the gifter.
To start the smoking day I'm opting for HH Burley Flake in a Savinelli Roma 673.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Ennerdale Flake in a Pollock clay. Been tree felling at Tribe Bushcraft today, using the bucksaw I made last week; we're making the uprights for the Viking roundhouse. Going to be 8 uprights; 4 of which are already in place and 2 gone in today. Never felled a tree before!
Felling trees with a bucksaw!!!
Did the clay king get a ‘sweat on?’ I‘ll bet he did. Lol

Good afternoon.
St. Bruno in a Parker.
IMG_2954.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.