PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I have an arrow signed by Glen St. Charles. Have you read his book, Bows on the Little Delta?
View attachment 223603
Have a nice #50 breakdown recurve from Robertson Stykbow outa Montana.
And a locally made #40 Longbow.
Oh yes sir. I own that book, signed by Glenn. I spoke with the man, and his family, several times, when Northwest Archery was still in Seattle. Great family. My longbow is made by Glenn's son, Jay.

JimRoseLV

Can't Leave
Apr 22, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
A
Did a little snacking, and am passing the first third of this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
View attachment 223614
Anyone know when Ernie is gonna release more Simply Orange? I really want to try it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Smoked a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Then I did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.