PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Cascadia Campsite plug in a Hardcastle clay pipe. A nice fragrant smoke and just left a fine white ash. Thanks ? @Birddog66.
Not buying any more pipeweed ?️ until the Stuart Weekend in July and the Pirate Festival & Napoleonic events in August. There are 4 clay pipe era re-enactment events this year, the last being Lace Wars at Cromford Mill in September. That will be my final packet of pipe baccy this year.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of H&H Ambassador’s Blend in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Wally Frank white bar second and some Shock Top to drink. The smoke from the fires are not over our house any longer, but the fires still rage. Hoping everyone in the vicinity of the blaze is safe.View attachment 146759
Yes. Sure wish that foot of snow that fell in Colorado Springs had dumped on the NM fires. But no such luck

Status
Not open for further replies.