PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon, mushrooms and asparagus dinner with strawberries for dessert. Now smoking McClelland No. 5125 Coyote Classic Full in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Dark Flake Unscented in a Meer...
NzheXvP.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
He's going in, folks! See you on the other side, man.:). Got mine today, gonna fire it up in a bit, so let us know what you think.

Now smoking GH Co Brown Flake Unscented in a BBB Thorneycroft Dublin.
I liked it! You got some standard VaBur sweet & sour up front, and it became more savory, spicy and cigarish as I matriculated my way down the bowl. Think Irish Flake without the sauce or KY and I think you'd be in the ballpark.

In terms of the strength, it will take me a few bowls to nail it down but I'd say my initial impression is north of Bold Kentucky but maybe a bit south of GHC Dark Flake. So, it's pretty substantial.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
GLP Telegraph Hill in a Peterson Standard System Dark Smooth 307. An interesting fact about Telegraph Hill in SF is the population of parrots that live there. Now, Parrots are pretty rad because you can teach them to swear, but I'm not really ok with a pet that has a longer lifespan than I do. I say leave them parrots to nature where they can hang out with their long-lived friends, tortoises... Anyway this has been Danimalia's quarantine-induced inane ramblings on parrots

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
4Noggins' "Bald Headed Teacher" in a plastered MM Diplomat, one of the few plastered cobs I have. I'm finding I really like this 4Noggins blend - one of those that smells better in the burn than in the bag. I've gone through most of the 2 ounces I bought already.

Status
Not open for further replies.