PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, and am part way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a bit of snacking, and am a third of the way through this bowl of very dry 2015 D&R A.P. Rimboche in a smooth dark brown, medium bend 1950s Parker Super Bruyere 45 with a “4” in a circle billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Watching Robert Benchley. Community Coffee is my drink. It's rained most of the day, and will for the next few days, so I won't get my walking exercises in.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The humidity from all the rain woke me up, and Suzy and Molly were hungry, so I'm awake and am about half way through this bowl of year 2013 H&H Classic Burley Kake in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob with a yellow plastic stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Status
Not open for further replies.