PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a wonderful salad, and spaghetti and meatballs dinner with chocolate cream pie for dessert. Just finishing this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s 71th Street in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Watch City Rouxgaroux in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Bayou Morning Flake in a Peterson Army Mount 102. Just cracked this tin a few days ago after it sat in my cellar for a couple years. I'm a big fan of Bayou Morning Flake and have been meaning to crack a tin from the cellar to add to the everyday smoke rotation.

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
A bowlful of 4Noggins' "Bald Headed Teacher" in a new Eric Paulson Devil Anse model (after I learned it some carbonization manners with a suitable helping of CH to help it cake up a bit). This 4Noggins blend has become a firm favorite chez Marlinspike. After a rainy, windy day, it was so still and calm this evening that I was able to light up outside using cedar matches instead of my battered Zippo (an unusual thing in spring here in W. Oregon)!

Status
Not open for further replies.