PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Sam the Scamp wanted outside, so we let her go. The babies are sound asleep.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Loaded up the ol' Stefano Rhodesian with PSLNF, to celebrate the beginning of spring...and realized I'd better call a friend of mine on his b-day before it gets too late. Crispness of the top layer of this bowl will depend entirely on how long the conversation goes.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco, Spotted towhee, House finch, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Northern flicker, White-crowned sparrow, Golden-crowned sparrow, and Western bluebird.

stefano.jpg

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Just finished up the pipes I’m bringing to Chicago 🥴. It’s been a busy couple of months. Today I purchased an unopened can of Dunhill Three Year Matured Virginia for cheap. Giving it a try for the first time in my Bruno Nutten’s pipe with a glass of Old Grand-dad bottled and bond. Cheers and hope to see some of you in Chicago. 🥃image.jpg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
The always reliable duo of Argentine My Rott twist in the British Falcon.

20240319-212900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.