PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
What do you have in mind?

I'm about to place a new order. I would like to get Westminster, Key Largo, and Jackknife plug. But SmokingPipes does not ship to my country. I will order somewhere else.
I picked up 8oz ea of Sixpence and Navigator. Almost got the big tin of Jack Knife plug on general principle, but haven’t cut into the one in the small tin on my shelf yet so I tossed in a couple more tins of Irish Flake to get the free shipping.

john19

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2021
Greece
I picked up 8oz ea of Sixpence and Navigator. Almost got the big tin of Jack Knife plug on general principle, but haven’t cut into the one in the small tin on my shelf yet so I tossed in a couple more tins of Irish Flake to get the free shipping.
I like the Irish Flake. Strong, and bold, with generous amount of Virginia (The opposite of HH Bold Kentucky).

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Been burning this horse shit all morning. Was new tin time this morning. A tangy English. I like it! Bowl 165 is more of the same! Happy Tuesday, y’all!View attachment 296890
I like it too. It was one I tried a few years ago, in the "beginning", but I purchased a few more and tossed them in the "cellar". I'm glad I did. I thought about this blend just the other day. It will be there for me after I do some more exploring.

Status
Not open for further replies.