PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Maiden voyage in my estate Peterson Shannon 6 billiard, Mac Baren Vanilla Cream. This is my new aromatic pipe to replace the Sav Tortuga. Pipe smokes great, and amply dried VC was the best possible break-in choice. 8.8/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California towhee, House finch, Spotted towhee, White-crowned sparrow, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Northern flicker, and Dark-eyed junco.

shannon.jpg

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
View attachment 296273
This is the only other one I have atm, will work on some more for you @AroEnglish
Thank you for this and in advance for your others. For a while the 11 and 10 were my favorite Castello shapes. But I got a 33 as my first one because it was too good to pass up and now I realize how charmingly balanced it is. It’s got both chubbiness and sleekness all rolled into one beautiful package.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Maiden voyage in my estate Peterson Shannon 6 billiard, Mac Baren Vanilla Cream. This is my new aromatic pipe to replace the Sav Tortuga. Pipe smokes great, and amply dried VC was the best possible break-in choice. 8.8/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California towhee, House finch, Spotted towhee, White-crowned sparrow, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Northern flicker, and Dark-eyed junco.

View attachment 296287
I always appreciate your bird report. I’ve recently hung a couple houses and put up some feeders in hopes of attracting a few feathered friends. Not much luck yet, but there’s one who has been showing up once or twice a week. Idk what it is yet but it has a nice song.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Poor pup! How is she doing?

The Dark Birdseye, Kaywoodie Pup, and enucleation surgery seems like a perversely poetic combo given the circumstances.
And drawing those three together is and indicator that you’re solidly my kinda people!

She’s doing as well as can be expected, and I’m sure much better than I would be! Making sure she’s not messing up her sutures by running into things or being harassed by the puppy is the biggest challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.