PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
Another bottom-shelf smoke; Smoker's Pride Classic Blend in an El Morjane Algerian Briar paneled billiard.
First time smoking this blend. I'm surprised it took me this long to get around to trying it, given that I'm a fan of the OTC genre and SP products in general. It's alright, but lacks the finesse of my usual Carter Hall - the blend it seems to imitate. Topping is a bit fruity, but hard to identify.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I got out of bed, and smoked a bowl of Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Sir_Brent_Pot.jpg

Currently, I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke Wall Street in my old reliable straight grain brown medium bend 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Was reading, but now I'm watching The Lone Ranger.
Peterson_999_Kildare_Rhodesian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to try to snooze when this bowl is finished.
4AB_Rust_left437.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Thanks and this blend is really tasty. I think the extra perique and sweetness of HU Edward G really compliments White Horses which is on its own a really underrated blend. Its one of those tobaccos that leaves a really nice sweetness on the tongue.

Edit: Wow, this stuff is like desert. I highly recommend it if you have a sweet tooth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.