PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Good day today! Finished (biz) taxes, dry and sunny (but still cool), spring flowers coming up, and a neighbor gifted me this restored 1941 Autophon Champion Tri-Band Radio to add to my collection of vintage radios (i'm a damn sucker for these things) :) ... Now approx. 3.14g of yummy Luxury Twist Flake in the Imp sitter while researching this gorgeous radio!
IMG_6915.jpgIMG_6917.JPGIMG_6919.jpg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

sax&pipes86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2020
New Jersey
I haven’t been to the Midtown location yet, but Other Half is probably our favourite craft brewer. Were you there and on a smoke break, or just happened to snap the shot out front?
I go to that location all the time! I was on a break between shows, I had an early matinee and had some time to kill before meeting friends at the brewery. So I had a pipe on my walk up to the brewery. It’s one of my favorite craft breweries too.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
I definitely will @PaulRVA , here is a pipe smoking story from my trip. The inn I stayed at did not allow any smoking on the premises. When I met the gal in charge I asked her “where exactly are the borders so I can legally smoke my pipe with my morning coffee?” She looked at me and said “ I love pipes, my dad smoked a pipe and I sometimes do” we proceeded to have a conversation about pipes, I actually showed her some of the great pipes on the WAYS forum and she was mighty impressed. She had many questions and ended up telling me to just smoke on my balcony which the pics are from that I posted and just be discreet. So a victory for pipe smoking. There are people that still appreciate it. I saw this old sailor at Anchor BayView attachment 295657
Great story, Backwoods!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
that brings a genuine smile to my face.
Devil's Holiday in a Kudret meer (thank you @anotherbob ) with a glass of Jura 21 year old scotch:

View attachment 295854

View attachment 295855
That brings a genuine smile to my face. I love that pipe but could never bring myself to smoke it. (I lunt). It's like when I had to give away my cat and they sent me picture of him enjoying his new fountain. I knew in both cases it's in a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.