PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
In Dallas for the wedding of my middle daughter this afternoon. First of the three to get married. I only traveled with two blends, Capstan Blue and Three Nuns. Two pipes as well, Rossi Sitting 8101 and Briarworks Rusticated Apple. My smoking will be any combination of those until I'm back at home base on Monday night.
Congrats man. Wishing her many happy years of marriage.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
In Dallas for the wedding of my middle daughter this afternoon. First of the three to get married. I only traveled with two blends, Capstan Blue and Three Nuns. Two pipes as well, Rossi Sitting 8101 and Briarworks Rusticated Apple. My smoking will be any combination of those until I'm back at home base on Monday night.
Congrats @UncleRasta and good on ya!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Congrats!!!

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
We’re having our first overnight guest in the new house in Sonoma County. Someone I’ve know more than 40 years. He’s upstairs taking a work call. My wife took the pup for a walk so I’m sneaking in some capstan blue in a Scott’s pipe. IMG_5449.jpeg

And @Servant King we have set up our bird feeders. Scrub and Stellars jays, junkos, chickadees plus the occasional vulture and red shouldered hawks. More I’m forgetting.

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
We’re having our first overnight guest in the new house in Sonoma County. Someone I’ve know more than 40 years. He’s upstairs taking a work call. My wife took the pup for a walk so I’m sneaking in some capstan blue in a Scott’s pipe. View attachment 294405

And @Servant King we have set up our bird feeders. Scrub and Stellars jays, junkos, chickadees plus the occasional vulture and red shouldered hawks. More I’m forgetting.
Scott’s pipes are just sweet little smokers. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.