PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
Erik Stokkebye 2012 Flake in a Savinelli 707.

This is my first bowl in about 10 days. I had my first dance with the ‘Vid. Except for a 48 hour period of comprehensive fatigue, my experience was like a moderate bout of flu. Add that to being in and out in about a week, and I’d say I got off pretty easy. No taste/smell issues except for a day when the vinegar in a salad dressing tasted like rubbing alcohol, but that passed quickly.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Headed home from the airport - nice to be back! For the next 80 minutes or so …. Peterson SH Professor Iora and whatever is in the ziplock I picked up at a local cigar store, lol. It’s their “aromatic no. 2” - no tins to be had - this was the least sweet of the three options. :) Looks like I’ll start the journey with Sir Paul!

IMG_3850.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke “Straight Virginia” in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Dublin Sterling Canadian 264 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. This is Back Bay with no perique. John Brandt made it for me upon my request. Phone chatting with the brother of my oldest friend.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling264 .jpg

john19

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2021
Greece
Headed home from the airport - nice to be back! For the next 80 minutes or so …. Peterson SH Professor Iora and whatever is in the ziplock I picked up at a local cigar store, lol. It’s their “aromatic no. 2” - no tins to be had - this was the least sweet of the three options. :) Looks like I’ll start the journey with Sir Paul!

View attachment 293388
WOW. Fantastic pipe. I love this rustic style.

Status
Not open for further replies.