PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Davidoff Flake Medallions in a small Alden Volcano.

IMG0188.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this sunny, humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Sam the Scamp sat by the end of my driveway waiting for me to come to the house. When I did, he followed me, but Harry the Hairy was waiting for us. Tomato the Brave just looked at them thinking, "Two Bozo the Clowns is better than one."
Molina_Apple.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Not on the weather forecast , but a respectable amount of snow was waiting for me this morning. So, after shoveling off all the hard surfaces around the house, and out buildings, the chicken coop area, and the dry lot for the sheep, I need a break.
A double espresso, a homemade cookie and the Ali Dubmeer packed with a personal codger blend I call - Big R.
IMG_1554.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.