PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
McClelland 40th Anniversary in a Castello Old Antiquari Bulldog.

IMG0445.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
In my Stanwell churchwarden I’m puffing on 2000 McClelland Christmas Cheer. Very unique and rich and complex: meeting about every expectation I had for this rare tobacco. I’m tasting coconut and a fruit compote sweetness. Very satisfying on this warm and blustery early March afternoon. Thanks to @alan73 for generously sharing.

image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
After making some masaman curry Im having desert of HU Directors cut with some salty dogs in a Neerup. These pipes seem under representated here. I think they are great and smoke as well or better than any more expensive pipes I own. <My only critisism is that they tend to have a certain "Look" or signature. If you own a couple its plenty. I guess on one hand its a signature look, on the other, they tend to get redundant.

For Salty Dogs fans here...I suggest you try it also as a condiment. Its adds a wonderful flavor to a number of blends. For those who have a hard time getting it a couple of thin slices goes a long way in a bowl of a number of blends....especially vapers and in place of extra perique.

View attachment 293040
I have a few Neerup pipes, and they are amazing. First smoke in each was perfect.

Two Pipes Crossing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2023
Austin Texas
Been super busy traveling and getting caught up with work.

Had to check in to see what people arr smoking.

I picked up 2oz of C&D Winchester in New Mexico on my way back to Austin from Arizona, and am finally trying it in this beautiful Bjarne sitter.
88897696-0786-4F44-808F-0486AE955F2F.jpeg
I think this may be my new shop pipe since it has such a wide bass to sit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.