PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

lithicus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2023
Pennsylvania
So, I forgot. I lied when I said my Sav St Nick Bings Fav was my only new pipe. I have two others. This was one of them. The other I'm sure I'll post sooner than later.

Took a chance on this cheap no name briar stubby poker (I think technically cherrywood shape?) supposedly with a cumberland stem. It does appear to be briar, but I'm too inexperienced to know if it's actually a cumberland stem.

It smokes well enough and I'm not horribly disappointed. The mechanics of it are pretty wonky though. If you think of it like a system pipe it's not too bad.

Smoking the same old Newminster SNF.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Match Victorian in the Short Army.

Stopped by my closest B&M (cigar lounge with a dozen or so tobaccos, a couple basket pipes, etc) to see if they’ve gotten anything new.
Got thrilled to see new tins, with some decent blends. I reached for a Capstan tin to try and almost threw my shoulder out recoiling from the price tag (just under $30/1.75oz tin). MacB 1.75’s were $25 and 3.5oz tins were $46😬
I like to support local, but c’mon man!

Status
Not open for further replies.