PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Enjoying a bowl of Mocha Strips and a cup of coffee as I stare out at the freaking SNOW! (Go home Colorado spring weather, you’re drunk!)
Haha! I agree! My niece says Colorado spring/winter is like having a big argument with someone. They storm out of the room, and you think whew, at least that's over. Then they storm back in and yell "and another thing..."

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Ordered a free tin of St. Patrick’s Day Reserve and SP charged me for this pipe! :)

Trying something new: Ashton Guilty Pleasure in this freshly swabbed out Peterson Irish Harp 01. It reminds me of Peterson Sweet Killarney without what I’d call a burnt marshmallow note. D4F51988-0546-438E-ACFB-0494D9EE23E5.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I've tried every way and pipe to smoke twists and stacking coins in a clay is by far the best IMHO.
@FurCoat Thanks for the advice. I find the twist hard to keep lit and only managed 24 minutes (with relighting). Guess I'm not cut out for keeping it lit the longest but I've managed 45 mins out of a Pollock clay of Condor Ready Rubbed. Probably still worried it might go out...

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Did some cellar organizing today and realized I had some St James Flake! I’ve been wanting to try this and it’s been out of stock for a while. Anyway, I need to start keeping a spreadsheet so I don’t do anymore buying of things I already have! 😂 Smoking first bowl of this in a Ferndown. Happy Saturday!
7023B1AF-7C5A-480C-9B8D-06AD29CF793B.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed the ferals and Suzy.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.