PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning. We start with the first third of Capstan Blue, in a Ser Jacopo. Today my younger brother is getting married, I will try to take some pictures of him smoking a pipe, it will be a spectacle, it will be like the movie Planet of the Apes Part 1. Here they are not used to see normal people. But it will be fun, my brothers and sisters-in-law, and my sisters-in-law's friends, usually attack me without anesthesia, with a clean shot.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Today my younger brother is getting married, I will try to take some pictures of him smoking a pipe, it will be a spectacle, it will be like the movie Planet of the Apes Part 1.
Modern financial planning tips:

Rent a spouse. Rent a kid. Rent a home. That way, you can give them back when through.

The other concept is a 5 year lease with an option to renew.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
@FurCoat Nice pipe and good tobacco choice. Going out for a pint and a clay this afternoon; getting ready for England vs New Zealand with @Ahi Ka. Redcoat vs Island Boy (he isn't a Maori but is interested in their language). Got a pipeful of twist dried out but feel it might be a bit fine and burn too hot, yet straight from the pouch it can be a bit wet... Need to get it right for the smoke-off! Will log my start / end times on the forum!
I've tried every way and pipe to smoke twists and stacking coins in a clay is by far the best IMHO.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Went to the local flea market this morning looking for estate pipes - no luck there. On the way home, I stopped into an antique store and found a Dr. Grabow Berwyck author shaped pipe and bought it. Currently smoking some Carter Hall in a Dunhill Shell bent billiard.
Dunhill-Shell-bent-billiard-Artisan-s-Blend-002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.