PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Happy St. Patrick's Day one and all. I've set out my holiday pipe and tobacco which will be Erin Go Bragh, an Irish Whisky aromatic, in a good Irish pipe, a Peterson pipe from their Around the World Series, the pipe dedicated to Ireland, a slightly bent red stained bulldog with bead lines, with a broad nickel band engraved with a Celtic Cross. The is my permanent St.Patrick's Day pipe.

A special note: This St. Patrick's Day happens to also be Brad Simon's big Eight-Oh birthday. He's our senior Louisiana Cajun in residence.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Man, I'm so many pages behind but will get caught up this afternoon! St. Patrick's Day! Peterson '23 SPDs that will provide three different St. Patrick's Day blends. Just got some Sutliff Bill of Slaine's today - it is mellower in tin note and experience than the last couple of C&D Reserves, just right for 17 degrees in the garage and browsing. 007A5931-F343-4B59-831A-C35FB92536DF.jpeg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Enjoying Presbyterian in my little meer. Nice to be back on the forum. I missed you all. Internet service was down around here for over 48 hours. Can't seem to find out why. We had another spring storm, dumped 5" snow last night. Not unusual for March. Hope y'all have a good St Patrick's Day. 20220223_141725.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I was surprised I didn't gain any weight from yesterday, so I had an off-diet lunch, which was plenty of sliced ham and six eggs along with three slices of cinnamon raisin bread and an Envy apple. It's still raining, so no walking for now. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink. Just posted my review of C&D The Beast at TR, which goes on sale March 21 at 6 PM EST.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Got three KBV blends to review, and a dear friend gifted me a Peterson St. Patrick's Day Canadian.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.