PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Smoking some Ennerdale in a Dunhill Tanshell billiard.
Dunhill-Tanshell-001.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Correction: Josh Agle

I remember him doing record sleeve art many years ago, and then he hit it big time with the Tiki scene when he embraced the retro stylized look. He did all right for himself.

How was your party? The tunes you had lined up seemed fun.
Oh my. So.... I live in Palm Springs where even the largest of atmospheric rivers never touches us. Of course that night we get.... are your ready.... 1/4 inch of a sprinkle for a few moments. Sounds like nothing but the Coachella Valley is a basin surrounded on all sides by mountains - some that reach 11,5000 feet. So the washes fill up the washes and overflows the main arteries and there a road closures. This meant my help was delayed. Guests all show up,, I'm in a frenzy. Finally, the help arrives and the evening ends up being perfect. The Navy Grogs become everyone's favorite drink , the food is devoured, the music plays on and everyone stayed an extra hour chatting and having a great time under a clear Star filled evening. God is good.

PipeWI

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2023
Somerset WI
Good Saturday morning all. Finally got power back after 36 hours. Just in time to be up way too early for a disappointing footie match. Oh well, thank goodness for WCC Rhythm & Blues.
Sounds like you all have had a beating. Lots more snow here,of course, but it's the norm so the infrastructure kicks in. Anyway, Enjoy the elecricity and being able to see your pipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.