PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipe&Chess

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2022
Brazil
I have a hand held drill bit that I purchased from smoking pipes, just turned it by hand. It takes a little time, have to be gentle but firm. This was my first time using this and it worked for me. I’m not a pro, you might want to get other advise on the procedure from more experienced pipe technicians. View attachment 208496
Interesting, thanks. I have some older pipes that I want to try and widen the airways. Will give it a try.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Duplexing tonight with a small ball of delicious Hamborger Veermaster in the bottom of the bowl and delectable Awakened Elder filling up the rest of the Full Pete. With a book, water, and a personal concoction of Jenever with Whidbeys Liqueur to accompany. This will definitely finish the evening.
IMG_3094.jpg
p.s. Whidbeys, from Whidbey Island, is reached either by ferry, or crossing the dramatic bridge across Deception Pass.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
View attachment 208477
Charatan's Make Executive Extra Large Freehand Lane Era London, England with a black saddle comfort stem. Mai Tais, Scorpions, and Navy Grogs are on the menu tonight along with Kalua Pork Sliders on King's Hawaiian rolls, Rumaki, Island Shrimp, Deviled Eggs, and plenty of Aloha Spread and Maui Onion dip for crackers and Hawaiian chips. Cue Les Baker, Martin Denny, and Arthur Lyman as well as Don Tiki. The Natives are Restless Tonight. View attachment 208478View attachment 208480
I dig the Joash Agle shirt.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I have a hand held drill bit that I purchased from smoking pipes, just turned it by hand. It takes a little time, have to be gentle but firm. This was my first time using this and it worked for me. I’m not a pro, you might want to get other advise on the procedure from more experienced pipe technicians. View attachment 208496
I have both the 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm versions of this tool. Sometimes I just use it to scrape gunk out of estate draught holes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Daisy insists on being first on the bill. :)
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just over a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke Royal Admiral in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Working on a review of this blend.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Spent half of the afternoon jarring up bulk blends that I bought during recent ISPD sales. Smoking a Cohiba Nicaragua for a change.
Cohiba-Nicaragua-001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.