PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s on the tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
First smoke of March (five feet of snow in a few days will royally screw with an outdoor smoker's plans) is Dunhill Aperitif in my Savinelli Bacco 321 bent author. Should've stocked up on this early on when I could.

Very few birds today...just some jays, crows, and assorted sparrows. I'm sure they're as much looking forward to spring as I am.

bacco side.jpg

Navy Flake in a beat up 120. Decided on a selfie just incase some of you thought I looked like Mariah Carey. Sorry for the disappointment

View attachment 207335
The resemblance is uncanny. Never knew Mariah was a clencher. Can you hit a high B-flat? :ROFLMAO:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have a fresh mug of coffee and headed to the garage for more two pipe problem garden planning and just messing around until an Iowa basketball festival kicks off after lunch. A couple of good "pondering" pipes. A Peterson SH Rathbone with some Wilke No. 515 (this the new "double shot" which is actually the way it was when Rathbone smoked it if I understand @John Brandt correctly) and a Peterson '21 POTY 4AB with some Newminster 400. View attachment 207258
The regular 515 is what Rathbone smoked. John doubled the amount of rum upon several requests, so he made it permanent. That is what 515 Double Shot is.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
First smoke of March (five feet of snow in a few days will royally screw with an outdoor smoker's plans) is Dunhill Aperitif in my Savinelli Bacco 321 bent author. Should've stocked up on this early on when I could.

Very few birds today...just some jays, crows, and assorted sparrows. I'm sure they're as much looking forward to spring as I am.

View attachment 207369

The resemblance is uncanny. Never knew Mariah was a clencher. Can you hit a high B-flat? :ROFLMAO:
Much to the disappointment of @simong I don’t have the lungs for the top note in holy night.

Status
Not open for further replies.