PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Wow¡¡¡ I love that pipe, it's beautiful. The sea rock are amazing, I have not yet been able to try one of those. I am very happy with your new acquisition, my dear friend telescopes.
Thank you, John. It is a birthday gift to myself. The pipe is amazing. Very beautiful. I am breaking this one in the tradition of smoking it in thirds. 1/3 rd full, 2/3rds full, and then finally fully loaded. It's a slow process, but I have found it is an excellent way to get to know your pipe as well as protect it for the future.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Thank you, John. It is a birthday gift to myself. The pipe is amazing. Very beautiful. I am breaking this one in the tradition of smoking it in thirds. 1/3 rd full, 2/3rds full, and then finally fully loaded. It's a slow process, but I have found it is an excellent way to get to know your pipe as well as protect it for the future.
Happy Birthday!

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Happy birthday to you my most appreciated storyteller.

Crystal Palace in a Prince with java as I work up the courage to deal with another 6" of fresh snow. Chest deep in the middle of my yard and drifts/piles up to 8 feet. I am ready for spring. Record snow here. Backing out of my drive I almost hit my neighbor yesterday the piles are so high. He is 6' tall and I totally missed seeing him. He was laughing but it scared the shit otta me.

This was Feb 22 We have more than this now - like 20" more :(:

7A1EF271-9B93-4576-8BA8-AB05248FC612.jpeg

Last edited:

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Have a fresh mug of coffee and headed to the garage for more two pipe problem garden planning and just messing around until an Iowa basketball festival kicks off after lunch. A couple of good "pondering" pipes. A Peterson SH Rathbone with some Wilke No. 515 (this the new "double shot" which is actually the way it was when Rathbone smoked it if I understand @John Brandt correctly) and a Peterson '21 POTY 4AB with some Newminster 400. 9E785D40-1FE6-4972-AF3C-213154300AA6.jpeg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Have a fantastic birthday!

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Smoking some Sutliff's Peaches and Cream in a mystery pipe with one white dot. There's some slight damage right where the name is. It could be "Woodman's Deluxe" or "Woodbridge Deluxe". I don't know. What I DO know is I am tired of all the gurgling in this smoke session. 😒

No 5-6 Mystery.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.