PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
HH ODF in a Barling Meer. Cafe con leche to drink. Pondering why we still have daylight savings time changes.

View attachment 208939
DLST is the worst. Probably boils down to a member of the donor class getting more money and power. Also, the current set of federal law makers, with maybe 5-10 exceptions, are all worthless asshats.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
HH ODF in a Barling Meer. Cafe con leche to drink. Pondering why we still have daylight savings time changes.

View attachment 208939
@TN Jed Nice pipe! I've been eyeballing these Barling meers (straight rusticated ones). Are you pleased with it so far?

I actually tried ordering one from smokingpipes.eu and they informed me they will not ship even a *pipe* to me in WA state. Just had trouble getting some pipe filters via amazon, too ("can't ship to my address") just a couple days ago.. I am now wondering if some new oppression has been implemented by my state capitol though I can't find any mention of new legislation. Now do I need to hoard stock up even on incidentals like pipe cleaners, filters, lighters, butane, matches....?

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
@TN Jed Nice pipe! I've been eyeballing these Barling meers (straight rusticated ones). Are you pleased with it so far?

I actually tried ordering one from smokingpipes.eu and they informed me they will not ship even a *pipe* to me in WA state. Just had trouble getting some pipe filters via amazon, too ("can't ship to my address") just a couple days ago.. I am now wondering if some new oppression has been implemented by my state capitol though I can't find any mention of new legislation. Now do I need to hoard stock up even on incidentals like pipe cleaners, filters, lighters, butane, matches....?
I’m certain a phone call to Smoking Pipes would get your concerns addressed and your questions answered.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking the soon-to-be released Sutliff Anomalous (Signature Series) in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink as I review this blend.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.