PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
C&D Pegasus in my MM Country Gentleman, while I smooth out the deep tire grooves in our dirt driveway. Might as well do it while it's still soft and moist (that's what she said)...

Bird report: California scrub-jay, California towhee, Steller's jay, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, Oak titmouse, American robin (spring is near!), Northern flicker, Common raven, and Chipping sparrow.

Definitely going to have to get a replacement stem on my next SP order. The bit is so pinched tight, I can barely get a pipecleaner through it anymore. Two dollars (soon to) be well-spent, I say.

Have a good week, people! Beware the Ides of March...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Sutliff Anomalous (Signature Series) in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. It goes on sale on the 15th. I'm working on a review. No walking reps today since it's still raining. The ice has melted, though.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Try softening it with some hot water and using a small flat-blade screwdriver to work the plastic back out again. 👍
I thought about that. Problem is, I'm clumsier than Kramer, and knowing me, I'd probably snap the stem in two, with the top half spinning upward and lodging right in my eye, and so on. Like this:

All slapstick aside, I appreciate the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.