Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Off to work on a new story.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I attended the monthly Chicagoland Pipe Collectors Club meeting at Arlington Pipe and Cigar Lounge. The meeting and camaraderie were fantastic. I smoked my Peterson Sherlock Holmes Original (1988) filled with Samovar. One of the members shared a few drams of Ardbeg Uigeadail. Yum.
The plans for the Chicago Show are moving right along and it promises to be a wonderful show. Be there!
Here's a link to the info: Chicago Pipe Show - https://www.chicagopipeshow.com/

1678602636996.jpeg

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: Back to smoking my daily bread, some Pre-Dominican, Prince Albert, in my Brigham Heritage '09 smooth apple, with straight Acrylic stem.
Prince_Albert_01.jpg

It's nearly 5 am, and Wifey and all the dogs are all fast asleep on the couch together; and me, your friend and humble narrator, is in his recliner watching Irwin Allen's The Time Tunnel; on MeTV as part of their all-night Sci-Fi Saturday Night - where it seems that this week, the cranky old Time Tunnel has tossed Doug & Tony smack in the middle of The Siege of Troy where our trapped time-travelers met Ulysses, Paris, and Helen of Troy!
TimeTunnel_s01e07_TicTocControls.jpg

The carnage and mayhem is about to unfold. This is going to require a re-fill of my bowl !!! - Sherm Natman

Last edited:

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning guys. After a bit of running around outside, starting with a bowl of Capstan Gold, in a Stanwell Calabash. A real summer day, I don't want to imagine when July comes around. I was thinking whether to change the car, for a camel. I wish you a happy Sunday. May God bless and protect you always.

Status
Not open for further replies.