PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Getting it lit took a few tries but after that I had two relights. It lasted for a little over an hour.
@FurCoat Well done - and I thought this guy was going for the record:
Any advice on packing your pipe / keeping it lit? @Ahi Ka says its like burning a telephone book if you put too much tobacco in your clay pipe:)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s on the tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@halfdan….One relight with the 5 brothers , when I smoked the twist I had to refuel my lighter. I didn’t time how
Long it lasted but next to time I will!
@Backwoods Briar I'll have to get an easier to smoke pipe baccy and log the start / end times. Relighting is against the rules if you're going for a smoke-off like I'd like to:)
Not surprised you had to refuel your lighter while smoking the twist; at English Civil War events I'd keep a length of match cord burning while smoking my clay; need to avoid gunpowder though:)

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I made homemade bread, homemade pasta, and homemade sauce tonight. Fed the family and now relaxing with some Mac Baren plumcake in my Sav with a glass of red wine and watching the good the bad and the ugly. View attachment 212091
@Laurent I'm making homemade Cheese & Onion Bread from a packet mix tomorrow.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This blend ages quickly, and for the better.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.