PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
Just got back last night from a destination wedding in Mexico for our son. I didn’t bother with posting while there. Had some nice relaxing smokes on the beach. Back home now to normal every day life. Enjoying an afternoon smoke with a personal mixture of mine.
75% Boswell‘s Best and 25% C&D Latakia in the Altinay Rusticated Dublin Meer!
A nice hot cup of strong Pu’erh black tea as well.

View attachment 134334
Congratulations! One of life's most joyous events.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a straight smooth brown undated pre-1960 Bewlay “Standard” Made in England 322 apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Been busy trying - failing - to find out who made this pipe.
Bewlay “Standard” 322 apple.jpg

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
I couldn’t agree with you more my friend! Doug was incredibly kind and gracious with his time. And just a blast to get to sit and talk with. I picked up a Peterson 313 system standard in the heritage finish and a Peterson lighter while I was there. I would recommend the cargo hold anybody!
As would I. I am glad that Doug treated you well!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of 2021 HU Directors Cut in a straight brown, probably 1950s-pre-1962 Dunhill Shell Briar 3S F/T lovat with a Dunhill factory repair shank and a tapered black vulcanite fishtail stem. This will get me to dinner time.
Dunhill repair right.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.