Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Black Irish X in a Meer...​

oJQUpmI.jpg

tmcg81

Lifer
May 8, 2020
NJ
Earlier, Winchester in a Rossi bent pot and now Windjammer in a Trypis bent acorn. This is pretty much the next to last bowl in the tin and it's all tiny scraps of tobacco and it is smoking incredibly well. I may have to really rub this stuff out in the future.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a straight smooth brown undated pre-1960 Bewlay “Standard” Made in England 322 apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Been busy trying - failing - to find out who made this pipe.
View attachment 134362
Looks like a Bewlay.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Celebrated the daylights out of tonight's off-diet dinner, which was four egg, ham and cheese biscuits with freshly made hash browns on the side, followed by a slice of egg custard pie and a slice of pecan pie. I'll be working those calories off for the next few days. I'm half way through this bowl of plug beta test in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.