PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Having some Visions of Celephais in this simple but lovely smoking BriarWorks.

I probably won’t be another ton of this — a little too grapey although it tends to grow on me through the bowl. I don’t not enjoy it. I think I just enjoy others more.

Had considered opening an Old Dublin or Carolina Red w/ Perique. Who knows where my head is at.

Since I’ve seen some other work reports I’ll add that todays fun was a client deciding the 10-page collateral we’d decided they needed was too long. Five minutes at most.

I delivered a three pager to them in a few hours. So if any of you ever need something cut in a massive way — you know where to find me. Will work for McClelland tins (unopened).

Final report: the sun has moved north enough the it is starting to shine on the spot where I smoke. A cap is soon in the cards. 056761B1-6327-4CCC-B065-8088A0D4BA50.jpeg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Mastercraft Pot with an inexpensive saddle stem - Squadron Leader in the bowl. This pipe has never been smoked and is being broken in for the first time even as I write this.

Photo on 3-23-22 at 4.39 PM.jpg
I've had more problems with this brand, but it seems three times is a charm. It is smoking nicely and will make a good walking pipe for those times I simply want to walk to the lights and back.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Loading up the orlik hurricane with burley and about to go pick fruit in the rain. Celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary this week, or as my daughter calls it our “family birthday”, and received this card from the kids this morning. Love how through their little eyes they still see me as a bad arse mofo. Judging by the colouring it looks as if I’m smoking the original warhorse in an old meer with the silver coin still in it

View attachment 135831
Happy anniversary!!

Status
Not open for further replies.