PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Since I still had one empty tap on the kegerator, today was another brew day. Crafting a Kolsch. A beer I like as the weather starts to warm up.
Brewing is busy and the first time I usually get to sit down and take a break after transferring the wort to the boil kettle.
So, I am sitting down for a smoke during the boil.
50/50 mix of C&D Red Virginia and Boswell Premium Burley in a vintage cob, H&B Irwin S. Cobbs. Drinking the German Dunkleweiss.
image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed four egg, ham and cheese biscuits with hash browns on the side, and pineapple for dessert. That's all the off-dieting I'm doing today. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of 2021 HU Directors Cut in a straight brown, probably 1950s-pre-1962 Dunhill Shell Briar 3S F/T lovat with a Dunhill factory repair shank and a tapered black vulcanite fishtail stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill repair right.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for soon, C&D Tuggle Hall, a burley based English blend, in a Savinelli Hercules Oom-Paul. Had a pulled pork sandwich with slaw on top, with a side of potato salad, for lunch. Now I'm off to my "trading post," Walgreens. I get everything there from prescription to cat litter, beer, paper plates, greeting cards ... you name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.