PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Coffee with a dash of almond milk and a bowl of McC's #2020 "Matured Cake" in this Davorin Devonic morta freehand tulip on this delightful morning:

VcM2ZwFl.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I just finished my first smoke in this 1914 Charles Maas “Crownpipe” billiard with military mount, I only got this yesterday and consider myself incredibly lucky to find a unsmoked 108 year old pipe. I broke it in with Germain’s 1820 Flake, I say broke in but it was like smoking a well seasoned bowl, no bitterness or new pipe taste, perhaps the finest bowl of 1820 I’ve had in fact.

I’m posting the picture of it with a Falcon to give an indication of scale, it’s a wee thing but has a decent sized bowl. It most likely had a case but I’m not going to lose any sleep over that, especially as it smokes like a dream. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Been raining and there's a chance of tornandos, which is not common for where I live. No walking for me today, and I'd just as soon not get sucked up in the sky and land in Oz. Purgatory is just fine with me. ;)

Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.