Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

Pt6UDW7.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Smoking another bowl of Erinsun's mixture in this 19th century meerschaum 'cutty' pipe which has slowly decided to color from the stem downwards for some odd reason. Normally these pipes color from the heal but this one has decided to be different. My afternoon beverage will be my 7th cup of Expresso of the day whilst I review what I can only describe as a cluster of a Settlement Agreement that has just been dumped on my desk whilst my senior partner wanders off to do something less challenging like drink a large scotch with his son! First world problems I tell you!! rotf

thumbnail-2.jpeg

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Loading up the orlik hurricane with burley and about to go pick fruit in the rain. Celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary this week, or as my daughter calls it our “family birthday”, and received this card from the kids this morning. Love how through their little eyes they still see me as a bad arse mofo. Judging by the colouring it looks as if I’m smoking the original warhorse in an old meer with the silver coin still in it

82285938-897B-425D-933B-60EB9A5857AB.jpeg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Loading up the orlik hurricane with burley and about to go pick fruit in the rain. Celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary this week, or as my daughter calls it our “family birthday”, and received this card from the kids this morning. Love how through their little eyes they still see me as a bad arse mofo. Judging by the colouring it looks as if I’m smoking the original warhorse in an old meer with the silver coin still in it

View attachment 135831
Happy Anniversary!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York

View attachment 135831
Love the trousers!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Continuing my Dunhill afternoon as I near the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. I used to smoke the Murray's version of Elizabethan in this pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1982Dublin_RootBriar_31051.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012

View attachment 135831
Happy anniversary, buddy!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
A bit too warm today to sample the myriad of English blends on my to-try list, so...to the opposite end of the spectrum I go! Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake in my Foyard Beechwood Rhodesian, with a small cup of coffee. In short, heavenly! Bird report: White-breasted nuthatch, Common raven, Red-tailed hawk, and miscellaneous sparrow moving much too fast for specific identification.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA

View attachment 135831
Family birthday! Love it! Happy Anniversary!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia

View attachment 135831
Happy Anniversary sir

Status
Not open for further replies.