PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Revelation Match with my ‘other’ girl, a latte and a magazine on the patio.

We had to euthanize our other furry child a couple days ago. 13 1/2 years of joy with him. That really sucked. This one is missing her brother, so clingy now.

View attachment 69067
I’m so sorry to hear that, I lost my boy back in June and it still hurts now as much as it did then. She’s gonna miss him for a while, my cat still looks for my lad out the window expecting him to come home.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
i love those handmade knives, i don't have any from there, i will try to get one for my collection, i am a collector.

I mainly collect from the many artisans in my homeland, where I was born, in the North of Spain, near there is a village in the mountains where for centuries, they lived from the manufacture of knives and razors, as well as other tools for the cultivation of the land. Visiting these places is an enchantment, going back in time.

Spain makes fantastic steel, I used to have a cavalry sabre from Toledo but I left it with a friend in America when I returned to the UK.

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
I found about 2 oz's of Luxury Bullseye Flake in a little jar at the very bottom of one of my suitcases, and I'm pretty sure the last time I used this suitcase was in December of 2019...which means this is probably the first tobacco that I ever jarred, as I had just started smoking a pipe a month or so prior.
Anyway, that's what I'm smoking now in a Missouri Meerschaum Patriot...and it's great! It's giving me some really fantastic raisin bread notes right now. So pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.