PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to the studio to start a new and highly detailed Betty and Veronica story with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
First smoke of the month was PSLNF in an Al Pascia meer, as I enjoyed the extended twilight with wifey and the mustang aka grass hooverer. 9.3/10

Bird report: Mountain chickadee, House finch, California towhee, California quail, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, American crow, Hairy woodpecker, Northern flicker, and Mourning dove.

Also celebrating the memory of my maternal grandmother, who would've turned 102 today. 🙏

al pascia meer.jpg

Hope everyone has a nice week!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am smoking Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to a BBC episode of Nero Wolfe.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to The Lone Ranger from my radio collection.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.