PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
I, on the other hand, purposely walked straight out into my garden sprinkler. Gettin hot out there! I suppose I'm a bit too old to actually run and play in the sprinkler, but I did not dodge it. 😀 Now, I'm sitting in the shade, smoking Anglers Dream in a MM cob. Happy weekend to you all. Be safe.
Your post made me laugh. I couldn’t take the vintage KW for a bath. Next time I’ll have to grab a cob for sprinkler adjustments🤔
I imagine it’s getting “hot” in the Southwest. Only 80 degrees today. Latter when the mercury heads north of 95 degrees, I might be seen wantonly adjusting sprinklers with a cold beer in hand. 🤣
Have a blessed day!

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2009 Union Square in an Altinay

53652127754_848c3ee03d_k.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Sam the Scamp and Long Tail were looking for the li'l orange fella a couple of times today. I tried to comfort them as best I could as hearing Sam call for him is a little sad. She'll get over it just as she did with the others for who we found homes. Wish we could find one for Long Tail.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

LTKnee1.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
A little earlier, SG Best Brown in a Kaywoodie 4hole FlameGrain Meerschaum 09B. Got wood for the trailer.IMG_0743.jpeg

Started bolting wood down on trailer, but DeWalt 20V batteries suck in the heat-2 of them got me 1/3 done.
Now I’m coating where Weazel has been eating his ramp with water/corn starch/cayenne pepper. I don’t need more vet bills🤨
Doblone d’ Oro in the Ropp J11P.
IMG_0748.jpeg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Reiner Golden Flake in a DM Stanwell. Got this a sample today from Estervals. I have a tin that I have yet to open. I also got three new ones to try. HU White Horses, HU Louisiana Broken Flake and Peterson Deluxe Navy Rolls. View attachment 314366
Which year Championship is that?
I haven’t come across such, DM’s I’ve seen have been more trad shapes.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
@OzPiper ok wait a ding dang minute here, I remember talk of an Asian Culture in the family if I do recall correctly. LOL 😝

SO….

Mr Fez on the left! 🤔

View attachment 314341

P.S. You tell that chap, Mr. Khaki Pants, who’s being a stick in the mud not facing the camera, he’s not invited to the next party! LOL rotf
And here I was thinking he was the most relatable character in the pic😆

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Starting off June with a homemade VaPer = Mac Baren Roll Cake to which I've added about 20% Perique.
Sort of my own version of Mac Baren Royal Twist of which I've got 3 tins resting comfortably in the cellar, but still too "underage" to tap into.
Smoking in a wonderful "reborn" estate Tinder Box Canadian.
My "love affair" with Canadians (um, pipes) began last Summer & continues to grow.
View attachment 314417
How much age brings out the best in Royal Twist?

Sig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2023
Western NY
Im having the last bowl from a tin of GLP Regents Flake in the tiniest little Dunhill Shell ive ever seen. Its 4.5 inches long with a 3/4 inch bowl diameter.
Not knowing a lot about Dunhills when I got it, I suspected it was fake.
But knowing who I got it from, I knew that wasn't the case.
Its the only Dunhill I currently own and its a birth year pipe for me....1971.
Im not really into that sort of thing, but the offer was made, and I accepted, the price was very good.
17172849735192628921218463586156.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.