PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Silverwing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Halfway through this second go with Ennerdale in a Moonshine Long Devil Anse. Packed this yesterday afternoon and was much easier to get lit this time around.
View attachment 314425
This is only flake that I cube cut. Everything else I either thoroughly rub all the way out to shag or occasionally fold and stuff if I need a really long smoke. But I felt that the tobaccos in Ennerdale really shine and smoke great when you cube cut the flake.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Modern Virginia in a medium bend, smooth dark brown 1950s Peterson 999 Shamrock chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-A's game. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Shamrock.jpg

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
Halfway through this second go with Ennerdale in a Moonshine Long Devil Anse. Packed this yesterday afternoon and was much easier to get lit this time around.
View attachment 314425
I love the flavor and smoke of Ennerdale. I just hate that I have to plan a day or so ahead if I want to smoke it. Cube cutting it helped me a lot getting and keeping it going.

17172786028144990354385063379017.jpg
I have some Newminister Superior Navy Flake. It's really not bad. But it does kind of redefine "mild".