PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingInTheWind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2024
New Mexico
I hear ya, I’ve been sitting here for an hour riding out cramps from spending all day cleaning up the storm damage. I’m idiotically stubborn when it comes to getting a job done, regardless of circumstance.

I hear you on pushing through once I start a job.
A doctor recommended No Salt salt substitute in water to prevent or eliminate cramping. It is potassium, same as Gator Aid without all the sugar, and less expensive . I put 1/4 teaspoon in my water bottle when I am working in the heat. I drink a glass of water with 1/4 teaspoon mixed in if I get cramps during the night.

1719778018261.jpeg

Last edited:

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Watching kids try to ride bikes. It’s hilarious. Enjoying Wessex Gold Brick cut off the brick with new Benchmade. Good Sunday. In a Ruthenberg
VERY MINT! BRIAN RUTHENBERG BLACK FINISHED 1/8 BENT DUBLIN AMERICAN Estate Pipe - Picture 1 of 6

VERY MINT! BRIAN RUTHENBERG BLACK FINISHED 1/8 BENT DUBLIN AMERICAN Estate Pipe - Picture 5 of 6

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
I picked up a beautiful Radice strawberry wood tomato that I'd had in my cart for weeks. Hoping to get it by the 4th!
View attachment 320965
On another note, it's a beautiful 75° in Boise today, with just the gentlest of breezes, a few fluffy clouds, and 41% humidity. 😉
Big fan of strawberry wood. They're hard to find and not always as nice as that Radice. Hope you get to enjoy it on the Fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.