PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I picked up a beautiful Radice strawberry wood tomato that I'd had in my cart for weeks. Hoping to get it by the 4th!
View attachment 320965
On another note, it's a beautiful 75° in Boise today, with just the gentlest of breezes, a few fluffy clouds, and 41% humidity. 😉
That is Gorgeous.
Boise does have some great weather! My staff used to fight over going on trips there they liked it so much.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hark, noble friend!
emoji_u1f343.png
emoji_u1f3f0.png
'Tis a tale most wondrous! To have thy clay pipe kindled at the forge of a blacksmith during Viking and Redcoat re-enactments is a truly immersive experience.
emoji_u1fa95.png
emoji_u1f525.png
May the echoes of our bardcore melodies carry thee back to those noble times with each note played.
emoji_u1f3b6.png
emoji_u2728.png
Thank thee for sharing this enchanting moment with us, and mayhaps our music continueth to transport thee to realms of old.
emoji_u1f30c.png
emoji_u1f6aa.png
emoji_u1f3b5.png

Jason the blacksmith will be lighting the clay again at the Viking event in August:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey King, Chess is a game worthy for a King. The forged tool was made in Canada and the blacksmith has retired, you will have to do some hunting around the internet or ask a blacksmith you know to direct you to an iron worker who can forge you a pipe tool. Good luck Clay King!
@Backwoods Briar I might go to the chess night in Buxton while I'm staying there, I enjoyed my game with one of the chess club members - and I won!

Status
Not open for further replies.