PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
‘83 crop McCranie’s Red Ribbon in my Former bamboo billiard.

IMG-1313.png

hoipolloiglasgow

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2023
United States
Decided to cut my pipe break short a day as I got my package early. ;)Smoking Gl Pease Horizons and it is excellent. Latakia, different spices, dark fruit, chocolate, orientals with strength and good nic. This is a new GL Pease hit and really stands out as being different. I’m going to order more. This is an ideal evening English: A) a flake B) has good nicotine and C) is velvety smooth, but full in flavor. My tongue is a little burned out as of late and I feel like after I manage to take a break I’ll enjoy this one a lot more.
View attachment 320819
View attachment 320821

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Had an idea for a "home blend" .... and hit a home run.
McClelland Christmas Cheer ('06) mixed with GL Pease Fillmore (about 50/50).
Per TR = Fillmore: "Ripe red Virginia tobaccos are combined with a generous measure of fine Louisiana perique and then pressed to marry the components and deepen the flavors."
So, I've got lots of Red VA going on here. Fillmore's strength is cut down (moderated) a bit with the Christmas Cheer. Yup, a very nice "home blend". Smoked in a Stanwell 64 Vario .... couldn't have made a better choice.

1719713514349.png

Pappy Coon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2024
Panhandle of Nebraska
Took my daughter to swim class this morning, had a nice brunch afterwards, then did some work around the house, now it's pool time with some Marlin Flake in my CAO pool meer and Sakura on deck accompanied by some ice cold Modelo and Lasen Aqua Ignis cognac on the rocks:
KBV's tobaccos get some good reviews. I'll have to give them a try. Any others you'd recommend?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.