PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tongue-Fried

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 17, 2024
NC Foothills
Had a long day out with my wife and kids, and happy to come home to a big cup of coffee and a smoke!

This is my daily driver pipe, my Toyota pipe, my never left me stranded, smokes the absolute best, clean out and re-stuff 4 times a day pipe. A simple estate Dominique Signature bent brandy.

Tonight I’m loading it with some fresh bulk Virginia No. 1; and I’ll sit back to enjoy the rest of this Saturday afternoon with a wonderful dark coffee with earth, spice, and dark sugar notes, while the subtle tastes of hay and honey from the fresh Virginia dance around in my mouth… mentally I’ll be laying in the hay of a proverbial tobacco barn, while my children scream and play in the background 😂

☕💨

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 4

hoipolloiglasgow

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2023
United States
Decided to cut my pipe break short a day as I got my package early. ;)Smoking Gl Pease Horizons and it is excellent. Latakia, different spices, dark fruit, chocolate, orientals with strength and good nic. This is a new GL Pease hit and really stands out as being different. I’m going to order more. This is an ideal evening English: A) a flake B) has good nicotine and C) is velvety smooth, but full in flavor.
IMG_0479.jpeg
IMG_0475.jpeg

Last edited:

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Now I'm back in the garden picking some beans and broccoli for tonight's dinner. I just want to get out of this damn heat. Smoking WCC ACP.View attachment 320737
I hear ya, I’ve been sitting here for an hour riding out cramps from spending all day cleaning up the storm damage. I’m idiotically stubborn when it comes to getting a job done, regardless of circumstance.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Coniston Cut Plug whilst I wrap up my working week and watch the sun go down!
@condorlover1 Got some Coniston Cut Plug to smoke in my clays last time I went to Buxton; going to get some more next week. It definitely suits the King's Clay and it's said to be very much like the old Condor.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big sword fish steaks and a baked potato with a bowl of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I've passed he half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. It's too humid for coffee this evening. Getting ready to clean the meers I smoked earlier today.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

Architeuthis

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2021
Honestly not all that great. The addition of Kendal Dark just made the Cult Blood Red Moon kinda dirty tasting, and while it did increase the nicotine content substantially I felt like the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. 😅
Have you tried a parfait with the heavier nic blend on top? Who knows till you try it if it would be better, but in this case, I'd probably go with a bit of Kelly's coin or something a bit more neutral instead of the more assertive flavor of Kendal Dark to amp up the nic. Just a thought.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I hear ya, I’ve been sitting here for an hour riding out cramps from spending all day cleaning up the storm damage. I’m idiotically stubborn when it comes to getting a job done, regardless of circumstance.
I'm the same way. My arms and fingers are still sore from cramping. The thumb cramps that go all the way up the forearm are brutal. Back at it again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.