PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the first third of this bowl of well aged 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Braves-Cards are in a rain delay, so I'm sticking with the Pirates-Reds game unless the former gets started.
Tim_West_Bookkeeper.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the first third of this bowl of well aged 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Braves-Cards are in a rain delay, so I'm sticking with the Pirates-Reds game unless the former gets started.
View attachment 319890
It’s like a stealth fighter plane Jim! I bet you have a very low radar signature with that beauty. :ROFLMAO:

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2008 Escudo in my Alden 4 square.

IMG-1303.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to listen to the rest of the ball game. Braves-Cards was a rainout, so they'll play two tomorrow. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 Esoterica And So To Bed in a straight post-1981 GBD Prehistoric 133 billiard with brass accents, the letter K stamped on the shank with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I went outside to check on the ferals, and was happily surprised to see Abner the Eager. I had wondered if he may have come around when I wasn't looking the past two weeks. He still lightly favors his right front paw, and looks like he lost a pound or so. Right now, he's inside eating up a storm after getting some attention and affection. M'lady's going to take care of him while I go back to work.
GBD_Prehistoric 133_billiard.jpg