das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2009 Union Square in an Altinay

53652127754_848c3ee03d_k.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking and still reviewing GLP Horizons (Zeitgeist series) in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you. Cold start again here with frost on everything but that makes for a delightful sunny winters day and I shall sit in the sun later and soak up those rays. Fist smoke of the day will be the maiden smoke in this Castello, been wondering what blend type to dedicate to it if I'm honest so it will be filled with Mc Connell Scottish Flake. I'm expecting a good smoke out of this pipe with the open draw and largish chamber extracting those delicate Scottish flavours.
IMG_5043.jpeg

Cracklin' Tobaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2024
Slaughterville, Oklahoma
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you. Cold start again here with frost on everything but that makes for a delightful sunny winters day and I shall sit in the sun later and soak up those rays. Fist smoke of the day will be the maiden smoke in this Castello, been wondering what blend type to dedicate to it if I'm honest so it will be filled with Mc Connell Scottish Flake. I'm expecting a good smoke out of this pipe with the open draw and largish chamber extracting those delicate Scottish flavours.
View attachment 319145
Daaaaamn !!! That's a gorgeous pipe.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ready to watch the Braves-Yankees game. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
M.T. Natural.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.