Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
We’re several fights into the main card of UFC Fight Night now. There were some amazing finishes so far. After a little over three-and-a-half hours of smoking G.L. Pease Spark Plug in the gigantic Bussang-made Ropp, I’m switching to something lighter. Going for the full Prince Albert experience (sans piercing, thank you) and going to light up some Prince Albert tobacco in a black, Gutta-percha Figural of King Edward VII of Britain (the Prince Albert depicted on the tobacco tin) with a briar insert, and orific bit, circa early 20th Century, probably the ’teens. Using a Thunderbird butane pipe insert in my Prince Albert Zippo.

20240622_160453.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Watching the Reds-Red Sox game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking and reviewing GLP Horizons (Zeitgeist series) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. This goes on sale Wed., June 26 at 6 p.m. EST. It has matured red Va., bright Va. Turkish Latakia and Orientals broken flake.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg