PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2021 HH Burley Flake in a Genod

53277098967_5eac5d8e5b_k.jpg

mpjetset

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sitting in the backyard in the dark smoking Lane 1-Q in the Peterson Pub and I heard something to my left, as I turned a huge red female fox started to walk past me about 5 feet away and didn't realize I was sitting there ... so I had to say hello and boy did she jump and then run across the lawn to the woods. She was beautiful but apparently not up for conversation. She was the size of a short lab and all red with bushy hair. Beautiful ! Gotta love those redheads !
Do you find a difference smoking in dark, where you can't see smoke? I've gotten a little better over the years but for some reason not seeing the smoke reduces the pleasure of a bowl quite a bit. A humid night in the Southern woods is one of my favorite places but I need to see the smoke.

mpjetset

Starting to Get Obsessed

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Do you find a difference smoking in dark, where you can't see smoke? I've gotten a little better over the years but for some reason not seeing the smoke reduces the pleasure of a bowl quite a bit. A humid night in the Southern woods is one of my favorite places but I need to see the smoke.
Sorry, just saw this. No, No difference. I was not in black out conditions. There was sufficient ambient moonlight for any pipe maintenance needs though perhaps not enough to read a fine print book. :LOL:
P.S. My new neighbor is from the NYC and is scared of the dark so he has installed more floodlights than the UFO in Close Encounters.