PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2023
Denmark
Hello to you all.

A nice and sunny afternoon here in Denmark.

Smoking some B. S. Flake (Brown Sugar Flake) in my new Danish Handmade Vulcano from Henning Poulsen.
It's a wonderful smoker!

It's not often, that it's possible to buy pipes from Henning Poulsen, but I was lucky to be at The Danish Pipe Shop at the right time ;)

20230621_144820.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I'm recuperating from the get together we had yesterday with a few bowls of Old Joe Krantz in a cob. Old Joe is a very satisfying smoke first thing in the morning with some coffee. He doesn't mess around.

Life is good now that company has come and gone and my wife can stop going crazy cleaning the house. It's kind of nerve racking, but I love her anyway.
IMG_2299.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching the Pirates-Cubs game, and during commercials I am checking in on the Reds-Rockies game since the Reds have won ten straight. No walks and no thanks to the rain. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.