PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl from a freshly opened tin of Sutliff Phantom Privateer Crumble Cake No. 6 Barrel Aged Series Limited Edition in a smooth straight 1930s unbranded Austrian 1930s zulu meer with a replacement tapered orange/brown acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend which goes on sale July 4. First time smoking this new-to-me meer that was previously owned by my friend, the late David Ward, a.k.a. Weezell. RIP old friend.
Austrian_Zulu_long.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I was slow sipping some Lane 1-Q in my Barontini 1/2 spigot bent billiard and pondering an article I had just read and a point with which I disagreed, when I noticed a large spider running towards my face ... I flicked my pipe away and didn't see anything. Then I saw the tiny spider running across the driveway. It had come down from a tree and landed on my pipe shank and was running up the stem to my mouth when I flicked it away. They look really large up close !! I was enjoying the smoke so I wasn't entirely bothered. I find Lane 1-Q attracts bees and butterflys and now apparently spiders.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Filled with gratitude this morning as I smoke 2019 Our Best Blend by Smoker’s Haven acquired through the PM 2023 Box pass in a Peterson 12 clay from our generous brother from NV.

View attachment 228767
@AroEnglish Not quite my pipe style but I like to look at different pipe styles - as long as it's my favourite pipe material:)

Status
Not open for further replies.