PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo's show even though he's not there today. He only does maybe three shows a week now, which I'm not crazy about. Oh well...
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side for lunch. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. George Russell Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

EchoPlex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 9, 2023
Seattle, WA
Fresh crack Friday: a 2005 tin of McClelland BB Bayou Slices. At 18 years, this VaPer is officially an adult. Tin note is glorious - pungent and rich raisiny prunes with a dash of BBQ and vinegar. I feel like I could marinate some ribs in it.

bayou.jpg

Getting ready to rub and load up a 70's Karl Erik freehand. This pipe was one of my dad's that I recently restored:

pipe.jpg

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.