PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Sutliff J-4 burley with some Sutliff TS20 LA perique in a faithful old Grabow Westbrook straight rusticated apple.
Next up, will be the same mix (just this a.m. and already delicious) in an old estate MasterCraft smooth 1/2 bent billiard with nickel band and tapered vulcanite stem. Stamped Italy. This pipe is more difficult to maintain, but it smokes beautifully and I reach for it often. A serendipitous inclusion that I got along with some other pipes and a rack on the auction site. I was bidding on the rack. The pipes were a happy bonus.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I pressed a crumble cake of Virginias and Périque a couple of months ago and thought I'd finally try it out this morning. It contains bright and lemon Virginia cut plug, stoved, and red Virginia Cavendish (all made from whole leaf) with a portion of fruity Périque. Enjoying it in a Ben Wade Blackfriar with some tea.
IMG_20210617_080154.jpg

IMG_20210617_080206.jpg

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I pressed a crumble cake of Virginias and Périque a couple of months ago and thought I'd finally try it out this morning. It contains bright and lemon Virginia cut plug, stoved, and red Virginia Cavendish (all made from whole leaf) with a portion of fruity Périque. Enjoying it in a Ben Wade Blackfriar with some tea.
View attachment 84865

View attachment 84866
that looks fantastic!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, unfortunately due to a lack of sleep today has been rather unproductive and I’ve only just finished my second bowl of the day, Blockade Runner in the Snakeskin Longchamp. Closer inspection is making me think it’s actually lizard skin of some nature rather than snake, some poor creature died to provide it anyway.
Three Nuns Green up next in the bent Ornsby Pipe. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.