PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
To brighten up a dull day it had to be the combination I enjoy the most....Condor in a Falcon. ?

WP-20200616-008.jpg

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ Murray's 1921 Cunningham
Incendiary Device: Missouri Meerschaum bent Twain, blk/wht swirl "Regal" Forever Stem
Quenching Device: RO Water
Sonic Device: currently dialed in on In Flames - Drained

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
I'm trying a number of blends these days:
  • GLP Jackknife plug: sadly find this one very dry for the throat and mouth, and overall lacking in flavour
  • HU Director's cut: ok will be tarred and feathered for this, but it doesn't do much for me, I was expecting a VaPer, which it is not. There's an obvious sweetening topping on it, and overall very mild taste for me.
  • HU Makhuwa: this is really something I can get my teeth in, love it! First puff made me think of Bob's Chocolate Flake, but better!
Don't worry,I'll not tar and feather you.I'm on board with the Jack Knife Plug judgment. I think highly of Director's,but there does seem to be an almost Lakeland smell to it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No.178 in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem. An easy burning, tasty blend with good flavor. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Half way through a bowl of brown twist whilst I go through my 'Book of To-Do 2020' and see what I have to deal with tomorrow. This should keep me ticking over until dinner time and makes a change up from Best Brown No:2 Flake. Incidentally if you haven't tried it you really should grab a few tins. Its doesn't have a trace of Rose Geranium in it but its not a bad smoke and thats coming from a man who says 'If it ain't Lakeland I ain't playing' so it must be pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.